BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Jul 20, 2010

miaw miaw miaw

Aches For cakes is now on blog spot!!!! =O! oh no!!!!

How should i start?? lets seeeeeeee, Aches For Cakes (A4C) is the name of my business, cheesey right? but i do love it. im 18 years old now however i started my business 10 months ago when i was 17. Baking is what i love to do, i dont mind that i gotta wake up at 6 or 7 a.m to bake up my orders as long as i know that ive made someone happy one cupcake at a time!
   What made me start this blog?
simply because ive always wanted one and its a great way for me to finally bake things off my list! I have a list of things that ive always wanted to bake but i some how never get the chance to bake them! So no more EXCUSES!

Why dont i start off by posting photos of my desserts!



Wedding cupcakes!

Carrot cake with cream cheese frosting mmmm..
watch out for that mummy!

Chocolate chip cookie brownie topped with stawberry!



mini keylime pie (refreshing!)


eid cupcakes



first birthday


Red Velvet <3


mini maple and stawberry cheesecakes


my first macaroon attempt!


COOKIE MONSTER!!!!!!



bees and lady bugs

valentines day


Valentines Day



Cheesecake glasses

bakes strawberry cheesecake


Brownie cheesecake


Brownie cheesecake



Strawberry cheesecake (none baked)

colors!

who lives in a pineapple under the sea?



oreo cheesecake (yum!)



Peanut butter chocolate heaven

Peanut butter chocolate cheesecake

gotta have peanut butter blossoms


Cinnamon roll cupcake


classic?


Graduation cupcakes



Mini cookie monsters!

bliss



Flower power!


*drooooling*


Ive got the blues..



Chocolate hazelnut cake

Brazilian fever!


awwww <3


pink is the new well pink!

Cupcake Bouquets



0 comments: